Dental veneers are cosmetic dentistry life-changers! With veneers, an average smile can turn into a spectacular one. Dental veneers work by applying a small thin shell to the fronts of teeth that can be molded and crafted to suit the needs of the user. With veneers, imperfections can be hidden, and a glorious shine can be placed in their stead. For more information about dental veneers, see below:
– Dental veneers can be used as an alternative for damaged or missing tooth enamel that has been lost to tooth decay and plaque buildup.
– Dental veneers are the perfect option for whitening teeth because veneers are much more stain resistant than natural teeth.
– Teeth that have been altered due to oral accidents or injuries can be concealed and covered with veneers.
– Slight misalignments in teeth can be concealed with veneers, and although the misalignments will not be fixed, the damage will be imperceptible.
– Because veneers can be shaped and tailored to your needs, it is possible for spacing issues, including irregular gaps between teeth, to be closed with veneers.
– When properly cared for, dental veneers can last over a decade.
If you would like to speak with Dr. David Powell and our team at All Care Dentistry more about dental veneers, and to see if you are eligible, you can call us at 801-266-1414 to schedule an appointment for an oral exam at our dentist office in Murray, Utah. We look forward to speaking with you soon!