This summer, enhance your smile by filling in the spaces that have remained unaccounted for in your smile. For a permanent treatment that can last a lifetime of heavy wear and tear, dental implants may be the right service for the job. If you are considering dental implants for your smile, take a look at the following:
– If left unchecked, the gaps left by missing teeth can become homes for plaque buildup, which can lead to destabilized gums and moveable neighboring teeth and can even make you look older.
– It’s suggested to take good care of your implants, as they can last an entire lifetime without the need to be replaced.
– Dental implants can reinforce your jaw when connected to it.
– Dental implants are tailored to fit into any gaps in your mouth to help complete your smile and give it the aesthetic touch it deserves.
– When teeth are knocked loose, your facial structure will sink in around your jaw which will cause your face to appear older and weaker. These complications can be corrected and removed with dental implants.
– Dental implants do not need any food restrictions because they are attached directly to your jawbone for an ultra-durable hold.
If you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss your possible dental implant treatment options with Dr. David Powell and our team at All Care Dentistry, please call 801-266-1414 to set up a visit to our dental office in Murray, Utah. We look forward to helping you soon!